Focal Headphone Cable Replacement

Left channel stopped working today on my Stellia headphones and after testing it, is clearly the left channel cable. Any suggestions about having it repaired or where to get a replacement?

Thanks!
128x128humbertorami
@humbertorami I recommend checking the used cable listings here and over at head-fi.org

I’d personally choose a used leash because you can make a leap or two in overall performance over new cables in your price range...but you would lose out on return privileges, as one example, etc.
The Stellia use a fairly common type of connector, so you have a lot of options. 

I'm not a cable naysayer, but after having bought some pretty high end cables for my headphones, I don't notice much difference in cables.  I've had good luck buying headphone cables from Corpse Cables, Venus Audio, and C3 Audio.  Places like Redco will make cables for you to your specifications.  You can spend a lot more, but I think you get into the realm of diminishing returns pretty quickly when it comes to headphone cables.

How old are the headphones?  Have you contacted Focal about getting a warranty replacement?
Go to audiosensibility.com and you can get a nice one, balanced if you have a suitable amp, for that budget.