Cartridges: Kuzma CAR or Lyra on a 4-Point (11") arm

Hi there,
I have a Kuzma Stabi-M and 4-Point (11") first generation arm, and a CAR-40.
Used to own a Lyra Delos before upgrading to the CAR, and found that the CAR-40 has a more "grounded sound" while Lyra has a more "nimble & lithe" sound.  The CAR is a sturdier cartridge, as the Delos suspension did not last as long.  The Delos is still sitting in a drawer.

Looking to upgrade my 7 year old CAR-40 now.  New cartridge will be fitted on the said arm and turntable.
Considering CAR-50 and Lyra Etna Lambda.

What are your views and comments?  Thank you for your advice.

hamburger
I found the Lyra nice but a bit too lean slightly soft. Other Lyras such as the Delos or Kleos are more dynamic but even leaner. The CAR 40 was good but a little dull.
The Dynavector is full sounding, very dynamic, tonally rich - for my tastes I cannot fault it. It is really the first cartridge I have tried that ticks all the boxes and has no downsides.

For reference, I have also had a Benz LPS, Phasemation PP2000,  Transfiguration, VDH Colibri and Black Beauty and a few others which slip my memory. All had something to offer, and some I really loved (such as the VDH Black Beauty), but the XV-1S is as close to perfect as I have heard. That is for my tastes, of course, and yours may be completely different.
@rossb
Thats great info - comparing the Phasemation/Colibri/Dynavector XV, which is the most revolving ? I’ve listened to the Colibri a lot, with multiple arms, but not the others.
@rossb 

I found the Lyra nice but a bit too lean slightly soft. Other Lyras such as the Delos or Kleos are more dynamic but even leaner.
I understand this because I felt so, too.
The CAR 40 was good but a little dull.
That's why I wonder if moving up to the CAR 50 could produce a more "lively" presentation. The CAR 40 is a bit "matter of fact" to me.

The Dynavector is full sounding, very dynamic, tonally rich - for my tastes I cannot fault it.
Yup, definitely the 3 qualities high up on my list. Will check out the Dynavector too.
The other cartridges that you mentioned, only the PP-2000 interested me. I want something that is modern and reliable for the long haul.

All three cartridges are resolving, and (from memory) I doubt any of them were obscuring detail. But then I am less interested in tiny details than in dynamics and tonality. The Phasemation errs on the warmer and more forgiving side but gives up some dynamics; the Colibri is dryer, faster and leaner; while the DV walks the fine balance between detail, dynamics and tone. If you're looking purely for a forensic examination of what's on your records, I would probably put the Colibri first, then the DV second and the Phasemation after that. But if you're looking for a more balanced presentation the DV has the perfect balance (for me) of tone, detail and dynamics.
@hamburger 
I can confirm I will be installing the CAR50 on the latest Kuzma 4Point early next week - will be able to let you know how that compares to the CAR40 & VDH Colibri.