Aurender N10

From mfr product puff: "[Aurender]  N10’s AES/EBU, BNC, Coaxial, and Optical outputs provide a superior musical presentation. As opposed to an asynchonous USB connection, where the DAC pulls packets of information from the player, N10’s SPDIF and AES/EBU audio outputs push signal out to the DAC at intervals defined by the on-board OCXO clock. With a clock this precise, trust us, you want to use it!"

Anyone have a basis to agree or disagree?
hickamore
There are many DAC's priced under $5,000 that will work with the Aurender N10.  For example, one suggestion is the Bricasti M3 DAC.  Please see:

https://www.bricasti.com/en/consumer/m3.php

I like my M3 DAC very much and highly recommend you consider the Bricasti M3 DAC.  The addition of the Bricasti M3 DAC substantially improved the sound quality of this system.  Bricasti is a USA Company located in Shirley, MA.  Their customer service is excellent and their products are outstanding.

I am sure that others on this forum will recommend other DAC's priced under $5,000 for you to consider.   
Many thanks. I will check out this budget Bricasti right away. Sounds right up the alley.
hgeifman can you comment on the sound difference between the Bricasti M21 and M3. Thank you