How to adjust height of Eminent Technology ET-2 tonearm

I just mounted a new cartridge on my ET-2 tonearm. Got everything adjusted and then realized the new cartridge is 4 or 5 mm thicker than the cartridge I removed. The entire arm assembly needs to be raised by that much. I need help! I have the manual I downloaded from the Eminent Technology site and can't find any instructions to do what I need. There's just about every conceivable adjustment available on the ET-2. I can't imagine this not being possible.
Can anyone give me a hand? I'd greatly appreciate it. Photos would be wonderful to assist me. Yes, I am, in fact, desperate.
daveaj255
Slaw wrote: Here’s a great trick... Cut a piece of painter’s tape as even as possible, then apply it to what you think to be 4/5 mm higher on the arc block post. This gives you a removable reference point. Not much guessing. You'll only get this here.
That sounds like a great idea! Now, if I only knew how to get to the "arc block post" to use this tip!
See the Bolt in the smaller Blue Circle.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hGcy2jPkRL7BYD7z7

It is important to try to keep the air bearing midpoint (inscribed line on casing) level with the record.
I recommend you skim through the manual to understand what the adjustments do before attempting to adjust the tonearm. The tonearm is Unique - One of Kind and for this reason you should not start fiddling with it before you understand its design.

What turntable - does it have a removeable armboard ?

ct0517 wrote: ... What turntable - does it have a removeable armboard ?
It's a SOTA Star Sapphire vacuum. I've owned it and the ET-2 since October 1986 when I picked it up at The Golden Gramophone in Akron, Ohio. The ET-2 was installed and adjusted by the dealer and has never been removed. The only adjustments I've needed to made have been to fiddle with the counterbalance weights for tracking force. I've adjusted the VTA many times as well, but that's a 'user adjustment' and not something requiring any technical know-how. Looking at the photo to which you've supplied the link, I see the blue-circled screw. I've got bad news...that screw already appears to be at the very top of the adjustment range. Ugh. I was afraid of that.
Thank you for the assistance. It is greatly appreciated.
Ideally, (that screw) should be in the center of it’s range (up,/down) when the optimum adjustment is achieved. This is key.

Referring to the link above, the 'VTA block' is equal to the "arc block". 
If you loosen that screw, and adjust the mechanism to fall in the center of it’s range.......how does your cartridge look?

This will be our starting to point

As this point, you need to have you cartridge fairly level. If it isn't,, think about all of the adjustment features previously.

Let me know.