Furutech vs Audioquest Power Cables

Hello everyone, my first post here. I'm in the process of upgrading power cables and wondering if anyone here has first-hand experience testing out Furutech's Nanoflux power cables vs high-end Audioquest cables such as Hurricane/Firebird/Dragon. In order for me to try them out, I will need to pay for them and test them out and then return one for a refund via an online store as I can't find any distributor who carries these cables in my area. Anyone A/B these and can comment on their general characteristics and attributes? Thanks for any help!
b345t
Be aware that thecableco.com only offers returns on certain cable lengths.  They will offer return on power cable only if it is 5-6 feet.
Thanks for the advice. My gear: T+A 3100 int amp, Chord TT2 DAC, Innuos Zen MK3 streamer/server, Focal Kanta 3 speakers. I am currently running the Atlas Mavros Grun speaker cables. As I live in Europe, I don't think I can use the dealers suggested. However, I have found an online store which does carry them and offer returns. But if I want to try 3-4 cables I'm going to have to dish out 10-12k and that's a lot.
Hello,
You have a really nice system. Sometimes I look for what used gear is sold on the different websites and see which one people are trying to get rid of the most. If the market is flooded with it I would stay away. On the flip side if it is hard to find mass marketed product in the used market it is very likely most people love that model. A lot of PS Audio power cables are for sale on the market. I believe the like a solid core power cable. A lot of manufacturers use stranded cables. I personally have Nordost Blue Heaven power cables. If you have something that draws a lot of power Like an amp you will need a thicker awg cable. Everything else you can use standard cable. I know it is expensive but you get one shot to get it right so make sure you can do an A-B comparison and that you have it in writing you are allowed to return the cable in a limited amount of time. You might want to wait until this pandemic is under control so you don’t run into issues. Most companies are running on skeleton crews or working from home and the mail is even running a little slow. Possibly use Amex for the credit card so you have a company that can back you up and purchase the items at the beginning of your billing cycle so the money does not come out of pocket right away or at all. 
Very good points hsifi, thanks! I will probably wait a bit as you suggested. A/B is the only test worth doing for me. If you can't A/B, it means close to nothing for me. I guess my source needs upgrading too at some point. Not sure if I will continue with Innuos or try something else like Aurender N10.