Wow an old album that rocked your world

I know this is a Hifi forum but isn’t it about the music as well. Has anyone recently played a
Vinyl, disc or whatever you are into. One that you forgot was so good and totally was blown away by the music and the recording? If so share it with us. Mine was Mahavishnu orchestra Birds of Fire. Have not listened to that for some time. Wow. FORGOT HOW GOOD THAT WAS. 
This is what Hifi is all about IMO. 
schmitty1
Great thread!! Sometimes we forget it’s the Music that got us to this point. Some really great album suggestions, most  of which I also own and listen to. A couple of “ go to’s” I would recommend... Sting- “Nothing like the sun”And Tracy Chapman’s first record. Both amazing music and sound. BTW also both Bob Ludwig masters. When I find an amazing sounding record, almost always winds up being an RL. 
I've got a few that are still My Favorites. I'll start with the Rolling Stones, "Exile on Main Street" Either Japanese Vinyl or a Japanese Pressed CD. Mahavishnu Orchestra, "Apocalypse", The Who, "Live at Leeds" again, Japanese pressed vinyl or MFSL. The Who, "Quadrophenia, Johnny Winter/And Live, Johnny Winter, Captured Live. If Highway 61 Revisited doesn't cause the gas pedal in Your to get depressed, then I don't know what will, Jeff Beck,'Truth" Blow by Blow and "Wired" That is it for now. I have to get back to work. Sincerely, Apocalypse
I've got a few that are still My Favorites. I'll start with the Rolling Stones, "Exile on Main Street" Either Japanese Vinyl or a Japanese Pressed CD. Mahavishnu Orchestra, "Apocalypse", The Who, "Live at Leeds" again, Japanese pressed vinyl or MFSL. The Who, "Quadrophenia", Johnny Winter/And Live, Johnny Winter, Captured Live. If Highway 61 Revisited doesn't cause the gas pedal in Your  car to get depressed, then I don't know what will, Jeff Beck,'Truth" Blow by Blow and "Wired" That is it for now. I have to get back to work. Sincerely, Apocalypse Report this

Rocked my world? My parents bought me and my sister Meet the Beatles when it first came out. The Beatles changed everything. 
I still have that album, and play it occasionally.

since then, many albums have.