Harbeth vs Graham audio

A question for connoisseurs of English sound. as known, the best speakers reproducing perfect vocals were Harbeth. The m30 and hl5 became the idols of many audiophiles. but not so long ago, a new Graham audio player entered the market. Rumor has it that Graham's midrange is just superb. but still. which company is better? who can not be distinguished from real vocals? Who is more faithful to the traditions of bbc monitors?
128x128capitanblood
I’ve owned harbeth p3esr, m30.1, graham ls6 and falcon ls3/5a.

since each model within the same brand differ quite a bit with one another, I will just base this on their supposedly ’signature’ sound.

i find that harbeth has better vocal reproduction, making it sound more magical. however, it tends to have too much warmth and on certain tracks, the vocals can get too nasal and thick. because of the warmth, music tends to lack a little definition to it as compared to graham.

falcon and graham are much more balanced, even if it doesn’t offer the same magic as harbeth for vocals. it is so much more balanced which is more satisfying to listen to in the long run if you have different music tastes.

i heard the new p3esr 40th anniversary and 30.2 is more balanced though.
Hi, 

I have the Graham 5/9 which is the news equivalent of the Harbeth 30.x. While I have not heard both side by side, my friend who owns the 30.1, was over, and said that both connect the same way musically. 
I have had the Grahams for over 3 years now and really like them. 

However, for a comparison with the Compact 7, this below may be useful. The lit up presence region is something that I actually liked and have not found it fatiguing - so perhaps the partnering electronics, cables (we all know the drill!) may make it better or worse. 
https://www.hifitoday.com/graham-ls-59-speakers/
I have the Graham Audio LS 5/9 and found them better sounding than the 30.1, but you should really listen for yourself, both are great speakers, I just prefer the 5/9.