Review on Coda Technologies 16 Amplifier went live today

Just wanted to inform the individuals that have shown interest in reading the full review on Stereo Times website, not just the comments on the on-going thread about the 16 amplifier, that it was posted this morning.  It gets into the details why this is a spectacular piece regarding performance, build quality, and it's very reasonable price for what you get for your money.

teajay
As the saying goes, everything’s relative. I added up my total outlay on my system, over time, and it equals about that one amplifier’s price. But 15 years ago I’d never have believed I’d spend as much as I have. Or that I’d be able to. We won’t even talk about what 3rd World occupants who couldn’t conceive of having what you do :)
Very true.

It has taken me 30 years to be where I’m at now with my stereo.
   Patience, waiting, demo’ing, etc.

I’m golden where I’m at, with one small slight,.....proper speakers.
ive been on the Dynaudio c-4’s search for a long time, but, by the time I have the scratch, something new will be there.

im content now with my Energy RC-70’s. They fill and check every box I’ve wanted in a speaker.    I’ll get at least 10-15 years from these,happily!,

til I need an upgrade these speakers are my. Grail!

amps, pre,spinner, I’m happy.
Hey lancelock,

Would you be willing to share some of your "listening notes" about the #8 amplifier with us on this thread.
@teajay 

Hi Teajay, I had Coda CSIB 5 years ago driving Avalon Indra (89db, 4 Ohm, quite power hungry). Nice, but a bit too laid back for my taste. So I replaced it by Pass X250.5 which is a superb amp particular in the middle range with tube-like liquidity and warmth which suits my taste of jazz. Now I wonder what kind of beast Coda No.16 is and how well it would work with the Indras. Based on your experience would Coda No.16 be a step up compared to Pass X250.5? Cheers and thank you for sharing, Mike