Most recordings you own by a single artist, group, or composer

I went and purchased two more John Coltrane CD’s, "Blue Train" and "Traneing In", in spite of, relative to other artists, having way too many of his albums already. I do love his music and just now counted having forty-eight of his albums, not even including the ones he recorded with Miles Davis.

Is there anyone else out there at least equally nutty, or has more recordings by any single artist, band or composer? If so, who do you like, and how many of their albums have you collected and play? Miles Davis at thirty-three records and CD’s, comes in a not too distant second in my collection.

Hopefully this topic hasn’t been broached before here.

Mike
skyscraper
Lee Morgan is my most collected artist.  I have everything that he recorded as a leader that is available.

I am also well into collecting everything he ever recorded as a sideman.
Off the top of my head I would have said Neil Young. It turns out it's Linda Ronstadt (19) followed by a tie between Bruce Springsteen and Cowboy Junkies (13).
Mitch4, good luck with that. I guessing Lee Morgan was a sideman frequently. I know he appeared on some of the Wayne Shorter sides in a box set of his Blue Note output recently purchased, and elsewhere in my jazz collection. 

2channel8, Neil Young has certainly been prolific in his career. I've seventeen of his myself. I'd no idea Linda Rondstadt had that many releases. I've only a few of her earlier ones.

Mike
@Skyscraper:....you are so correct Sir.  I've checked on Wikipedia and AllMusic, and Lee appears approximately a whopping 90 times as a sideman. 

I've got my work cut out for me.  I'm stoked!