Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
My analogue rig - TW Acoustics Raven One turntable/Graham Phantom II arm/Transfiguration Orpheus L mc phono cartridge (phono stage is built into my Karan Ref MkII preamp).

My digital rig - dCS Paganini transport + DAC (MIT Oracle MA digital clock cable with BNC terminations/Siltech G7 Classic Anniversary firewire cable).

The two exist happily side by side and I am not troubled by the superiority of one over the other when enjoying listening to music, digital or analogue!
Sony SCD XA9000ES. Wondering if the XA5400ES is an upgrade or about the same... anyone?
Recently bought Electrocompaniet EMC 1UP (+Kondo Vx interconnects) which I can listen to with the same pleasure as Raven One + Tri-Planar + Transfiguration Phoenix.

CDP does sound analog like, despite the statements in this thread :) (which I take with due respect).
Tascam CC222MkII Player/Recorder and Music Hall Maverick SACD player modified by Underwood Audio for my main system.

I've been quite happy with how good the Tascam records and how both it and the Music Hall sound. I have had some problems with the Music Hall and had to have it repaired twice. Overall cost for the Music Hall was around $1700 with mods.

A Wadia would be a luxury but I can't relate to the cost at this time.