Most amusing album or song titles

Loudon Wainwright III: Attempted mustache.
128x128bdp24
Interestingly, The song Dinah Moe Hum had three stand in female singers who sang the chorus, "I got a spot that gets me hot... but you ain't been to it..."  They were paid under $200 each for their work on this fantastic album, Overnight Sensation.  Each of the Ikettes and Tina made the same money.  Their contribution was hidden for years, because Tina Turner and the Ikettes's were contracted with Ike Willis, and presumably the record company.  Copies of their pay checks emerged decades later.  "Wanna do it on the Flora?  How about you Fauna, ya wanna?"

Bob Rivers:  Teddy The Red Nosed Kennedy.  The Girl With Emphysema.  The others by him that were deleted due to censorship... apparently.  I don't know it it was the Michael Jackson song, or the parody of I'll be home for Christmas, but I can avoid this if I ever find out.
The other Bob Rivers songs I listed, that were deleted due to censorship... apparently. I don't know it it was the Michael Jackson song, or the parody of I'll be home for Christmas, but I can avoid this if I ever find out.
Frank Zappa on Guitar with Jean-Luvc Ponty on violin, in the parody of The Devil Came Down From Georgia.  I guess I can't say the title, but it is about bargaining for two things a biker likes more than his soul, T...ies and Beer.