Most recordings you own by a single artist, group, or composer

I went and purchased two more John Coltrane CD’s, "Blue Train" and "Traneing In", in spite of, relative to other artists, having way too many of his albums already. I do love his music and just now counted having forty-eight of his albums, not even including the ones he recorded with Miles Davis.

Is there anyone else out there at least equally nutty, or has more recordings by any single artist, band or composer? If so, who do you like, and how many of their albums have you collected and play? Miles Davis at thirty-three records and CD’s, comes in a not too distant second in my collection.

Hopefully this topic hasn’t been broached before here.

Mike
skyscraper
did anyone mention Tony Bennett? I have CD's but even better, a lot of Tony R2R, saw him live around 6 times, when he could still fill Radio City with his voice without a mic. I think those days are over.
I collect mostly live recordings. Jazz and Funk the studio recordings.

Phish - 390 all FLAC.
Steve Kimock - 78
Widespread Panic - 188
String Cheese Incident - 79
Miles Davis - 15
Stevie Wonder - everything pre 1977
Roy Ayers - everything
Grant Green - everything (favorite is live at the lighthouse)
Moe.- 40
Railroad Earth - 80

Among others...
All material by MARK KNOPFLER/ Dire Straits, Pink FLoyd/ Roger Waters and most Rolling Stones.

Every Michael Hedges and a lot of Windham Hill releases.  

AND...... Aimee Mann's "Mental Illness" is a must listen.
Claudia Muzio, Ponselle, Caruso, Gigli, Battistini, etc. opera singers
Rachmaninoff, Hofmann, Pennario, Lewenthal etc. for pianists
Heifetz, Milstein, Rabin, Hassid, etc. for violinists
Segovia for guitar, Zabaleta, Laskine, etc. for harp
Bing Crosby pre-1935 (all on 12 LPs in chronological order), Ruth Etting, Bessie Smith, etc. for pop vocalists
Rosenblatt, Oysher, Peerce, Tucker, etc. for cantors
Django Reinhart, Bob Wilber, Barney Kessel, Shelley Manne, etc. jazz
I have many collections of entire recorded output of many musicians in my 42,000 LP/78/CD collection. I’m pretty sure my list is unlike most collectors/listeners on this forum.
I have a ton of the older Wagner stuff on CD, radio broadcasts, Bayreuth, Knappertsbusch, Von Karajan, you name it, box sets up the yin yang. Yes, I mean a ton, literally. OK, so I bit off more than I can chew. Haven’t even opened most of it. Latest acquisition and fresh out the freezer: remastered CRO2 cassettes, Solti Vienna Gotterdammerung and Die Walkure. Unfreaking believable! So analog, so dynamic!