Chapman Speakers?

Chapman is on my short list for my next speaker purchase.
My hope is to get some impressions from those who have had some direct experience with any of their models.
Other speakers of similar design will be considered upon recommendations received.
len067
Top of the line Vienna Acoustics has the exquisite and elegant sound, which serves classic music exceptionally fine.
I  was  lucky enough to  "steal " a pair of T-5's this week, they are simply amazing .....standing next to a set of DCM TF -600s, they make them sound like something from a mid 80's rack system...the clarity of individual voices and instruments is incredible.....if you can afford them , go for it !
well, this post is quite late to the game. I have experience with stuart chapmans speakers.
I have a pair of what appear to be "prototype" t9 mkii's. they are 2 ohm speakers, and they are absolutely beautiful. They are 22" wide unlike the recent versions (16") they do it all. I have the first sunfire theatre grand processor and an old tfm25 carver amp. 

very tight and dynamic, at any volume. even with my modest setup the speakers shine. plenty of beautiful sound for my 25 by 35 listening room.