Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
Hi.

Yes i agree with your comments referring to The Magico speakers.

They have transformed previous misconceptions of other very well known brands world wide and helped many in their Quest.

There is another speaker company which is equally as good if not better,but down to taste.

Gauder Akustik from Germany. Like the Magico not cheap, but top run in all aspects.

For me as i am in my early 60s and i like the modern Dynamic music also of course Blues old rock and Back street Jazz. I prefer the Gauder.

My current Gauder Akustik DARC 200 Big Foot Diamond/Double vision kicks arse.But they are hungry so you know what i mean.

Trust me the Gauder Akustik vs the world is the main contender.

Regards Alex
I have never auditioned Magico speakers, however reviews from around the world are very positive.  But then many speakers which attract expensive prices seem to attract very good reviews, sort of goes with the territory...?  Maybe to be more realistic the choice of speakers is more depended on the presentation of sound; which one does one prefer.
You know your Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye will do 0-60 in 3.4 seconds but will you admire its spectacular build compared to an Aston Martin that does it in 5.4 seconds? If you could pick one to use then give back in 3 years at no cost to you which would you pick?

Yep, I have Magicos and an Aston Martin. 
Gauder Akustik from Germany. Like the Magico not cheap, but top run in all aspects.
The gauder are not very good speakers. Not very transparent