Anyone have experience with VTV amplifiers?

I've just learned about VTVamplifier, which seems to have extensive history selling tubes and other parts, through Ebay. Now, they have a full line of Hypex amps, and Purifi. Do any of you have experience with this outfit? How about their amps? I was not able to find a review on their amps; maybe I missed something...

Thanks,
listening99
The XLR pin 1 is wired wrong and there is no mains ground.  Speaker and XLR connections were soldered sloppy. 
If you want to fix the internal issues it was a nice neutral amp. Good power, bass sounded nice not boomy. I think the Purifi is about the best class D at a reasonable  price at the moment. I have seen issues with Nord as well ,speakers wired wrong, so I would look inside one of those if you go that direction.
Unfortunate. These small-time, likely single operator outfits shoot themselves in the foot by not slowing down and doing good work. They could build good reputations, if they sacrificed a little in the speed department, checked their work, made it tidy, accurate. 

Nord too?~! 

Have you any experience with d-sonic? 

As an FYI, the VTV now has AES-48 compliance grounding pin #1 to chassis.....see FAQs at vtvamplifier.com for full discussion.

Also, we will have 12V trigger operation available in about ten days, could help with djones51 point above not liking switch on back.  Apologize the build on yours did not meet your expectation.  We have changed several of the looms to improve the setup....we can share current photos if interested.

New chassis stock arriving this week (finally) so all items now off backorder....will be finishing items in order of receipt.

Our PASCAL line will also be available in about a week.