High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
Lowrider57 that's what Rick told me so I just am passing along same info, I assume he's tried all arrangements with MC-.05s, 
Just wondering if 1 more will make a big enough change or not., I have the MC.05 Helix signature now, what's your thoughts on your 3 in your system. 
Happy Listening
@aseaman007, 
I couldn't find info on the Signature, how does it differ from the standard MC-0.5?

I can tell you that two standard modules were 2x better than one. Adding a 3rd was even better. This is when I achieved holographic sound and more smoothness to the music; of course components play a role in achieving 3D sound.
I have two in my dedicated 
analogue duplex and one on the digital line. Also on this line is an EquiCore power conditioner.

It’s on their website, its the MC - .05 Helix signature. The way I understand it, they are stronger then base .05 s plus gold internal connects stronger draw to middle of wire. 
I’ve got the 3D going now, voices are smooth, bass tight quick solid sound. I like that no boomy sound. I have Yamaha RXA 3050 Flagship reciever, 150 per ch. Fronts n center, Bi amped so 300 watts to each speaker, plenty of sound dbs.
Their horns so I get perfect voices plus set amp at 80hrz so all going to top mid end. Sub takes low end. Clean n loud but only push less then half volume, neighbors already let me know... Sometimes I get way into it. Lol
Happy spinning the sound.
@aseaman007 ... Nice. I like the tight well defined bass. Are you using any traditional power conditioning?

My system is very revealing, all tubes. With the EquiCore 1800 plus 3 MC-0.5's I'm very pleased the sound of my current setup.

Nice, I hear alot of good things about tube amps. No conditioners just a couple of PS harvesters and the MC - .05 Helix signature, your right nothing on exactly what the signature is or does on webpage. 
What speakers do you use ? Thinking of new speakers but love the sound I have now. My goal was spend more on front end and budget speakers last. Honestly I like my sound but not for everyone. ;)
Happy Listening