Bookshelf speaker for an apartment

I rented a 1BR apartment as a 2nd home and want to upgrade my speakers.  I currently am using Totem Mini's through a Denon AVR-X6200.  My speakers in my main system in my home are Sopra 2's.  Due to Covid I am unable to audition speakers but have read good things about the Focal Chora 806, Aria 906 ane the B&W 707.  I would like to keep the budget under $1000 for the pair but go a bit higher for the right speaker.  I welcome suggestions.  Thank you.
selectfpr
I have a pair of Focal 906, on stands. Rarely use my sub. Absolutely gorgeous sound. I like the LS50 a lot, but the 906 is twice as efficient and has more bass. Front ports allow placement flexibility in small apts. Check them out. Theres nothing not to like. Wide soundstage too.
I did my first serious listening last night as I received my stands.  I have to agree with all the reviews, they sound great.  Very natural, very musical and full bodied at both lower and higher volume.  I even felt my sofa vibrate a bit from the base which really surprised me.  And they are totally non fatiguing.  I may still get a sub and will probably get my Aria center next time I'm home, but this was a very good purchase and a darn good sound for an apartment, for not a lot of money.

Thanks again to everyone for their input.
I love when folks don’t read all the posts first . Just kidding at least read the OP's posts entirely .
Good luck with the new speakers . I hope they give you many years of enjoyable listening.