Soundsmith having Issues because of COVID

Don't know if there's any way to help but he posted this on AudioAsylum:

I WISH I have the luxury of time, but with this virus and its effect on my many employees and my business surviving this, I unfortunately do not. I look forward as I have done for 50 years to help all my customers, no matter what level of cartridge they have bought - many times not even my designs. But time right now is the final frontier for me and my company. Sales are at ZERO and overhead/payroll continues as everyone is sheltered at home. We are in the epicenter. I sent everyone home 8 weeks ago.  

dhcod
Fascinating video. You gotta love guys like Peter...in the game more as an enthusiast made good than anything else.
When I see the price gouging and stratospheric pricing at the top, w laughable claims to justify sheer greed (a soon to be released $25-30k cart made w gold wires stored in a brass bell for 35 yrs...yeah, right!), it makes me hugely pleased I decided to invest w Peter
And willing him to survive
Feeling lucky, sent in a cartridge about 7-8 weeks back and just got notified yesterday it’s ready to ship. Pd for repair as soon as I received the e-mail and hopefully it will be shipped on Monday for an early week delivery! Very excited to hear Peter’s work.
Right now the major dealers Acoustic Sounds, Elusive Disc and Music Direct have 25% off sale of the upper-range Soundsmith Cartridges.  I am going to guess, that dealers do not purchase these cartridges out-right from Soundsmith, and that there is some amount of consignment.  So, right now is an opportunity to obtain great cartridge's at a nice discount, that can be rebuilt at a fraction of the cost (making them a good investment), and support the brand. I own both Carmen and Paua, and recently had the Paua rebuilt - it came back with an 'upgraded suspension", and with aural memory being what is it, did sound better especially with 1000-ohm load versus 470-ohm.