Another Newbie, Another Help Thread

Hello All,

Here we are again. Another Newbie and another thread seeking all your knowledge and guidance. I've been on the audio journey for this past year of a more and more expansive delve into audio. I started with a Rega P2, Rega Elex-R and a pair of Kef Q-750's. I soon realized more that I need to dive in further to experience more. So I sold the table and upgraded to the Clearaudio Concept Wood with Carbon Fiber Tonearm back in December. I then had a few too many drinks one night and broke a cantilever. So I went to my local hifi shop and picked up a Hana EH High Output MC cartridge as well as a Musical Surroundings Nova III Phonostage. I feel like the front end is all established, but looking to move up from the Rega Elex-R Integrated. Here's my quandary:

PrimaLuna Evo 400 integrated
Or
PrimaLuna Evo 300 Preamp and Dialogue Premium Power Amp. 

What I would like to do is avoid a pigeon hole with just the Evo 400 Integrated and be forced to sell to take a full leap into separates at a later (or sooner) date. I have a fear if I don't go separates I will be loosing future fidelity and improvements (Though I know the Kef's should be the final step). Though with that kind of payola spent, I will be far beyond my initial limit of a Primaluna  Evo 200 integrated. 

Any help and guidance is appreciated!

J
128x128j-wall
@alucard19 this gentleman is near by to me so once the COVID-19 stuff is over I may reach out to him to befriend and check this Monoblocks out (out of my price range but for curiosity sake).
@ebanksms thanks for the advice. I feel like coloration from speakers to be more varied than an amplifier. Is that ill informed? My goal is the hear the expansion in phases and start to finish from table to speakers. It might not be the best approach but I want to hear the progression in linear direction as if started with source material coming first. 
@jetter I think I watched every video they have up on their YouTube. They sure are trying to take on PrimaLuna. It was pretty bold. Not that they shouldn't, but they're taking the gloves off for sure. Not a huge fan of their aesthetics to be honest but still considering a trial if don't pull the trigger on EVO 300 Pre and Amp. I've considered a new direction rather than integrated......😏