EMM Lab CDSD transport motor resonating

Has anyone experienced any sort of resonating sound coming from their CDSD when playing certain CDs. This has happenned to me on two discs, the latest one with "Shirley Eikhard - Stay Open, Track 1 - Take It To The Max". I assume it has something to do with the rotation speed of the transport on that given track, because it slowly fades away past the 2 minute mark, and doesn't occur on any other track. It is extremely annoying and surprising for a $7K transport. I'm starting to wonder if I need to send it back, but I'm hesitating considering how difficult it has been to get it in the first place.
nikki
You seem to be preaching to the choir as I never said that I dispute your problem. I was merely stating (and I will say again) that I have never encountered one problem with my units. I have never owned the DCC2 so I cannot comment as well on the clicking heard when you turn up the volume.BTW, as far as sound treated rooms I can say the same about mine as it too is overly treated so that if there is something going on I would hear it without any problem.

Have you ever talked with Jonathan Tinn about your problem?

One last question.....are both of you the original owners of these units? If so I would suggest you have them repaired under warranty.
Yes, I am the original owner and the repairs discussed above were just done under warranty.
I am the original owner and all service requests made through local dealer and Canadian distributor under warranty. The latest replacement unit was negotiated by my dealer, because EMMLabs determined my first two units were within factory specs and there was nothing else they could/would do under warranty.