End of the World system

So here's a question.   You and your loved ones are the last one's on earth. Your fully stocked with a cabin in the woods, renewable energy, and food for a life time.  The roads are out, and there's no place to get gas.

The remains of a high-end store are 20 miles away. What do you bring home, assuming you have to actually carry it back?
erik_squires
Well, you would need LOUD speakers to hear over the generator, or waterfall making electricity, 
Sounds like I’ll have plenty of time to make multiple trips, and I have a nice mountain bike in the cabin so I’ll be using that for transport.  I’d possibly look for an off road style wagon to load up and pull behind me while on foot.

I’d probably grab just about everything from the store over the course of a couple years.  If everything is free and only requires a little (or a lot) of effort to get home, well, I’d take it all!

P.s.  if this is a silly thread and there are more important things for you to be doing, why respond to the thread?  In this time it’s nice to find an escape wherever you can.  Thanks Erik!
You have too much time on your hands

Yeah, since I'm not a first responder or essential worker, I don't really need an excuse for this right now.
OK guys, key part was : No roads, no gas.

Should have been explicit in saying, your log cabin has no music in it yet. :)