MQA DAC with Coax Output

I’d like to fully unpack MQA with a DAC but also want coax out from said DAC. I use Tidal Masters streaming from Roon which is running on an Antipodes DSGT with coax out to a pair powered Dynaudio 200 XDs. The MQA DAC would need to have a USB or coax in (the two digital outputs from the Antipodes) and and coax out to the Dynaudios. I don’t want a super expensive DAC but certainly one to do the system justice. Any thoughts?
krilll
I went through the same MQA decoding unfolding and rendering delima Try many dacs and streamers but all of them is limit 24/96 but streaming straight from MacBook Pro with USB to Preamp Michi P5 (MQA support) gave me 24/358  
Krilll, I have an Antipodes DS. I use USB from that to a Denafrips Pontus DAC.
To my ears at least, the sound is really good and the Pontus is capable of
  • 24bits / 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192KHz on all Inputs and
  • 1536kHz on USB & I²S Inputs
The outputs are RCA and XLR

Have a look at the vinshineaudio.com web site. Alvin Lee, the proprietor, is the sole Denafrips distributor.
I want to add something:

To my ears, the quality of the DAC is much more important than MQA. I’d rather have a great DAC with no MQA or 96/24 MQA than a crappy DAC with full MQA.

I have a DAC that can do full MQA, and I have it off, because I’d rather use different digital filters than have full MQA. It just sounds much better to me, so trying to get full MQA unfolding in a streamer to DAC solution isn't that important to me.

Also, if you forego coax and accept USB, you can use Roon  to get full MQA to your DAC.

Best,

E
Yes I’ve heard this argument but I think it’s false dilemma. It would seem that a good DAC capable of MQA is also a good DAC. I’m thinking of the Mytek Brooklyn+ or Simaudio Moon DAC for example. Both MQA capable and also some of the best DACs available right now. 
From what I’ve read so far full MQA is only possible with a MQA DAC (analogue output) at the final stage regardless of what output on your Roon streamer/core you choose.