MQA DAC with Coax Output

I’d like to fully unpack MQA with a DAC but also want coax out from said DAC. I use Tidal Masters streaming from Roon which is running on an Antipodes DSGT with coax out to a pair powered Dynaudio 200 XDs. The MQA DAC would need to have a USB or coax in (the two digital outputs from the Antipodes) and and coax out to the Dynaudios. I don’t want a super expensive DAC but certainly one to do the system justice. Any thoughts?
krilll
http://www.luxman.com/product/detail.php?id=36

I think I read another thread here that Luxman is also releasing a new flagship DAC that will also do MQA.  Will above $10K though i beleive.
Happy hunting!
Where does it say it does the FULL unfolding? Like many other streamers, it may just do the first unfold, relying on the DAC to do the final unfold. Even if it does, what you’re trying to accomplish REALLY makes no sense. 
It says MQA endpoint. That’s what that means when used with something like an antipodes running Roon. I don’t know why this makes no sense. 
My Bel Canto Stream E.one says the same thing and I can assure you it won’t do the full unfold. What you’re looking for is essentially a MQA decoder. Something that only unfolds MQA and then passes on the otherwise unprocessed digital signal. As far as I know there is no such device, and believe me, if there was a need for such a device there would be someone making said device. What do you have against an external DAC, one that could potentially sound way better than the internal DAC on the Dynaudios, and feeding the speakers via RCA? BTW, it says Roon endpoint, not MQA endpoint.
I see, okay. I suppose a good place to start would be to get more information on the quality of DAC built into the Dyns. They are amazing in terms of sound already so I want to know what it’s going to take to get a real and noticeable upgrade.