High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
I will get one more once I hear it works, with all these positive reviews I have no doubt it will work.
But I'm a big skeptic when it comes to all these types of tweaks. Fingers crossed that I get alittle difference sooner then later, I want to swim in the musical narvana like the rest of you guys....lol 

Just like some peace of mind knowing in the outlet is the best place with only one unit. 
Thxs everyone. 
Wow, so much for the 30 day return policy. 2hrs a day lets say.... Dangg. That’s alot of days. Lol
The MC-0.5 is constantly breaking in since AC is continuously flowing from your service panel into the MC.
And it’s best to leave the power conditioner or strip turned on so the magnetic field will continue through those circuits.

The system doesn’t need to powered up. AC is converted to DC by a regulator after it has entered a component.

@Lowrider57 that was my thinking, I’m not a Electrian but current is constant unless there’s a breaker in its path so it should get through into the reciever especially on standby. Which mine is set and the surge protector is live also.

I read one of your earlier posts stating your amp issue, is it fixed now. What’s changed in sound in your system since mc05 add ?
I’ve read people have 10 mc05 units in there systems, if there’s a good improvement might get one more max. It's been almost 4days I'm not sure yet, plus i have the mc05 helix signature which one guy says it takes even longer to breakin. So I'm looking forward to the improvement even more. Thxs
@68pete  That's what the residual effect is, wires will stay magnatized for a while after pulled out. How long I don't know, but you proved it when you unplugged your system for days away. When you plugged it back in it didn't take long because it had some magnatism left over in your wires. 

Ok, back to some Jethro Tull n Styx... 

@aseaman007, My information came from a conversation with Rick Schultz. The magnetic field is constant as long as there is power feeding the MC-0.5. And it travels through all connected conductors, even back to the service panel via the neutral (return) wire.

If you’re asking me why my first try with the modules didn’t work out, I now know that I didn’t give them enough breakin time. They had a harsh top-end and I was moving them to different positions.

Now, with three modules at the receptacles, I experience a lower noise floor, a layered 3D image, and a smooth top-end. Plugged into the duplexes gives me the most dramatic effect. Next, is in a power strip, and the least was in my power conditioner. Rick confirmed my findings with his research.

I’ve seen the pics of 10 MC-0.5’s being used. That was when they were first introduced, but I have to believe there is a point if diminishing returns.