DTS-Play-Fi how to add a custom internet stream

I've been racking my brain trying to figure this out. I found an internet radio feed that I really enjoy, used it on an Aurender for years with no issue. Trying to get it set up on Play-Fi using the Internet Radio "service" but it simply won't lock on to it. The station is Radio Groove Hungary, I've searched by location and they don't come up. Urls that work in a browser are:

www.radiogroove.hu/live.mp3

http://79.172.194.189:35110/live.mp3.m3u 

If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

treynolds155
I tried internat Radio, Iheart Radio and Radio.com in the app, but couldn't find it.  Do you know the stations call letters?  I did see that they maintain a playlist on Spotify.
  treynolds155 "Trying to get it set up on Play-Fi using the Internet Radio "service" but it simply won't lock on to it. "

If it will not lock on I would suggest a "re-boot" of the system and also check you're internet connection speed.
Thank you both very much for the replies. This is not an internet issue, when I referred to "locking on" I meant coming up on a search. 

prpixel I'm not familiar with call letters but maybe that's the missing link. The strange thing is I've been listening to this station on an Aurender which uses Shoutcast. I try to search on the Shoutcast site and nothing comes up either. In the Aurender the station is generically listed as "Radio Groove".

This is driving me nuts, I really like the station at certain times of the day. It's like RadioParadise on steroids. I've emailed them for info but got nothing back.
What the OP means by "lock on" is that when searching, it doesn't find the station.  There is no way to add a custom URL to Play-Fi app.  I tried to two step it through BubbleupPNP, but it didn't work.