Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
Calvin, it makes sense that the Revels would sound good with ARC tubes as Revel (Harmon) voiced their early speakers with classic Infinity speakers, who in turn voiced their speakers with ARC tubes. I'm glad you've found a sound you enjoy. Nice choice of gear!
Yea it's working out. Really good. I can also adjust treble level on these speakers
I've had decent gear for many years; integrateds from NAD, Cambridge and even a pretty good Topping for a zone amp. But a few months ago I purchased an integrated here on Audiogon which has given me a real taste of the high end: a Luxman L500-AX. LOVE it.

I read all the magazines and check out the web sites and lust after the esoteric like any self-respecting audiophile, but with the Lux, I really feel like I have something a can live with for a long time!
Okay, I have to say the Exemplar Audio Exception integrated is down right stunning good. John has made another change to the preamp section and it has gone to another level. It has a tube preamp and solid state amplification. It is simply the most MUSICAL piece of gear I have ever had the privilege to have in my home. Highly recommended.