Power Conditioner: Isotek, Audioquest or other?

Hello,

I know a lot of you do not like or believe in power conditioners. But I want to protect my system and improve sound and video quality.

I am trying to decide between the ISOTEK evo3 Aquarious and the Audioquest Niagara 1200 for my main system. I have read good reviews about them both, asked a couple of shops and one recomended the Niagara and the other the Isotek. Both gave the same reason: "it souds better".

First system: Power amp, preamp/dac, tv, computer, computer motitor, ruter, nas. (Probably will plug the last 4 on a different power strip)

For my second system, I am thinking about the Audioquest Powerquest 3, but I can not find any reviews. So, can any one tell me about their experience with it? I am open to other sugestions also.

Second system: Power amp, preamp, network player/dac, tv, computer and network switch. (These will all be plugged in to the Powerquest for example). I also like the powerquest3 because of the on off switch. I do not use this system as much so I like to cut the power off completly.

If you need specifics on my systems, I will give no problem.
Right now I am using 2 Salicru safe7 surge protectors, they are cheapos and probably not the best in protection or for my system.

Thanks.

coto37
I use Panamax VT 4015 and am very satisfied. Most insane power system I ever encountered was an Army buddy living in the Bronx, back when it was a virtual war zone with all kinds of illegal hijacked power taps, etc. He build himself a 120 volt DC battery pack from surplus telco 2000 AH 2 volt lead-acid cells; ran his rig and ham station from the batteries, and turned on the 200 amp charger he build every night before going to bed. Just can’t get better power than a setup like his!
Obviously he also had to hardwire his equipment to bypass the power supplies.  No residual 60 HZ riding on top of the fmsugnal abd no transformer hum. 
@coto37 

Don't buy a power conditioner to protect your equipment. If lightning hits your home and the circuit that the power conditioner is connected to isn't properly grounded, no power conditioner that I'm aware of will protect whatever's connected to it 100% of the time.  

I can't speak for everyone,  but I live in FLA I'm using a Modwright integrated and Magnepan. 7 Prime TT, Orchid DAC. I got the Niagria 1200 on a whim.     I was shocked... I'm having a hard time quantifying the change in sound - more expansive and detailed with a seeming increase in dynamics. Even at lower volumes..... .  Before the unit I listened with volumes digital readout  at 35-40.  Post unit 20-25.  Was my power that full of noise.... I used a dB meter to ensure volume was the close.... It does seem to lower the noise floor. I'm kind of sold.... Im kind of sold....  May get an Isotek to try in my wife's  system Primaluna integrated amp Decware Erx speakers with project perspex TT.... Or a 2nd 1200. 

Cheers... 
Post removed