Charity store bin diving? Am I the only one that suffers this addiction?

Pretty much as the title says, lol.
I frequent a number of local charity store or thrift shops if you prefer.
There are good and bad days for lp,s and cd,s.

Today was an exceedingly good day!

4 original Deep Purple albums, Billy Cobham, Grand Funk, Styx, Animals, Live, Metallica. etc etc

22 albums total for just $12.

Anybody else addicted to the thrill of the hunt?
128x128uberwaltz
Right you are tyray. There's plenty good to be found in every kind of Goodwill neighborhood. I frequent seven different stores, and in one here in Sun City West, an upper income retirement community in AZ, I just bought 8 really good jazz CDs, Evens, Getz etc. from one man's immaculate collection (each with his name and address label) for 2 bucks each. 
Oh it is definitely an addiction!
Decided to visit a Goodwill in a slightly different area to my normal haunts and while still not a fantastic selection I did come away with three Concrete Blonde albums.
Had to get two other albums as well because they were a whopping 5 albums for $1...
Hard to handle!
Try finding good rock lps in London.
I've never been there but record-hunting-day-adventure posts to vinyl-collecting forums like VeryGoodPlus  - pictures and all -  paint an extremely dire picture.

The thrifts in England are called "chazzas". Oxfam stores are particularly brutal when it comes to pricing Nana Mouscouri.
I hated every single aspect of London even when I lived there so not surprised at all.

But by inference I was primarily talking about USA charity shops.
That is my present scope of reference.

btw, chazzas must be relatively new slang as nobody ever called them that when I lived there which was right up to about November 2000.
In my neck of the woods the charity shops are still open so in my enforced downtime still picking em up.
Few more this morning.
Hopeless case I agree!