Rega P10 v Complete rebuild Garrard 401!

I currently have a Rega P3 that I’m generally happy with, but looking to upgrade and I’m in two minds.  Go old school with Garrard 401 or keep with new tech and get a P10.  Both are well regarded and there are plenty of individual reviews.  However I’ve not been able to find a comparative analysis (not really expecting to) so i thought i would ask here.  It would be paired with a Line Magnetic 508ia tub amp and Harbeth HL5 plus speakers.  
I listen to a wide range of music, from classic jazz, funk, soul and classic rock but admittedly i spend the majority of my vinyl time listening to thinks like Bowie, the Smiths, New Order, A Certain Ratio, Chameleons or similar.  
Any counsel?   
gunners01
Regarding rumble on a 301 and 401, they don’t put out any subsonic rumble so will work fine with a subwoofer. It’s just a slight background noise like the idler wheel spinning, which it is. It’s very low in level, quieter than the record surface noise on a quiet record, and a solid plinth reduces it to almost nothing. But it never is really totally silent. Belt drives and direct drives are silent by comparison. I have the original idler wheel on my 401 (and 301, it’s wheel is hard from age and wear, and is a little noisier) but there are higher precision new reissue ones out there that work even better. To dismiss the 301 and 401 because of idler wheel noise would be to miss out on all the other virtues it does offer, which are considerable!
Gunner, if you really want wood than it is a no brainer. All SOTA tables are wood. The Sapphire has solid hardwood sides and a veneered top. They will make it out of just about anything you wish including Macassar Ebony. Call and ask for Donna  https://sotaturntables.com/
Just this morning on USAM
https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649580155-garrard-301-oil-bearing-turntable-and-plinth/
3200 cad IS a steal at current exchange rates, the plinth looks very nice although might not be as solid and massive as some but extremely well made.
I really like the fact it has two arm pods, nice flexibility there.
Sure you then need find a good arm, but all part of the fun!
ndevamp, not my subwoofers. And just what other considerable virtues are there other than the retro aesthetics? 
As a note, in my book anything under 100 Hz is certainly rumble and my subwoofers are crossed over at 125 Hz so it may be more of a problem for me than people who cross lower. But noise is never a good thing especially when you notice it. Given the now inflated asking price for these turntables and the additional money people have to spend on plinths and fancy idler wheels it is just not worth it. Also none of them are isolated which in my book is the kiss of death. Any good isolated belt driven turntable such as an SME, SOTA, Basis or Air Force will run rings around any of them. Air Force as an example makes cost no object turntables. They could easily do an idler wheel turntable but they stay with belt drive. Even the $450.000 Air Force Zero uses a belt drive. 
Mijo
One assumes from all of your extreme and dismissive views on idler drives in general that you have owned and used them yourself in your system and therefore speak from deep experience, yes?

If not then please ease up as it then remains your opinion only!