Do any still use an older high end tuner from the past?....

Things like the CT-7000 from Yamaha, other Marantz, Magnum, Fisher, Scott or any others.  It would be good for us "tuner people" to hear your experience with older, former SOTA tuners.  Thanks. 
whatjd
I admire you guys who have not one, but two or more FM tuners.  I guess you can use one for each worthwhile FM station, so you never have to tune them.
I had a Mitsubishi DA-F20 that was a very enjoyable tuner. Now I have a Crown FM2. Both offer a lot for the money, and can be great deals if found in top shape.
An old SS TEAC remains my primary audio source among the many. Local NPR station programming and engineering are good enough to hold my interest without resort to LP, CD, stream, cassette (!) etc. Got the current model NAD in reserve for when the TEAC dies (all prior tuners have died in <15 years). Nothing fancy in the stable and not shopping used market for ancient exotics. A/B between analog tuner & live stream of same station is a satisfying exercise.
I used to have a Kenwood KT-815, and then later a Denon (forgot the model).  I sold them both due to the death of FM in my area (Hudson Valley, NY).  Ever since WRVR switched from jazz to country in the late 70's I've bemoaned the status of FM.  Now I just use internet radio on my streamer.