Power Amplifiers

Who still have Classic Amplifiers
that still in use.
128x128cincyjim
I meant to say I'm using the Aragon 28k not the 24k that I did have at one point. I do have a PS Audio power cable but not on the Pre amp or Amp.
The most “classic” amp I’m using in one of my systems is a Scott LK-150 (1961-64). It’s essentially stock (restored, but not modified), and performs as well, or better than any “modern” amp I’ve compared it to! Pretty amazing! I’m also using a Music Reference RM-10 from the mid 90s in another system. This amp is also amazingly good! I love ‘em both. 
I've got a mc250 & a HK twin powered receiver both about 50 years old and going strong and sounding great.
Is my BEL mk V old enough time be considered a classic?  That might scare me.  But it wouldn’t be the only thing that’s made me feel old, lately.  

I own a 1992 McCormack DNA 1 Deluxe (purchased used in 1998 for $1100 and upgraded twice by SMc Audio) that works well with low impedance speakers. It is on the warm side of the SS spectrum. Has never been "serviced" beyond upgrades to Gold then Platinum level. Not as cool sounding as Levinson, Krell, Ayre etc. More in line with Classe, Bryston, Belles. With the transformer upgrade, it will provide high current and not sound harsh when driven hard. Very reliable and reasonable cost for very high sound quality.