What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
Lets see,

Classic American Muscle Cars, own a 1971 Chevelle Convertible 

Photography, semi-professional commercial photographer (a sideline). Used to do large format (film) photography for products. Actually did one years ago for Stanton/Pickering for a turntable they were bringing to market for advertising. Now everything is digital so I have move a lot of gear in that direction but still have film from 35mm to 8x10. The larger is used as props/ remembrances in listening room decor.

Woodworker, as I have built my equipment cabinet, CD rack and tables/desk in listening room

I kill more time than I care to think about...

SteveA 
1. Road biking - just started a year and a half ago after hip replacement
2. Golf - lifelong hobby
3. Pool - always wanted a table but only room available is my 2 channel room - not going to happen!

Many hobbies over the years.  I am 71 now and almost over British sports car disease.  I have owned 4 Austin Healeys, 3000 & sprites, also restored a 1970 Lotus Europa.

My rare coin collecting and selling financed my McIntosh gear 10 years ago.  I have been into audio for over 50 years.

I am also an addicted golfer ( I see a pattern forming, lol ).  I play 3 or 4 times a week all year (South Georgia), maybe more.  My wife is also a golfer so I have carte blanche to play as much as I want.  I am not particularly skilled, but I can break 80 when the stars align.

I also have restored a few homes, including a 1854 Greek Revival with 14 ft ceilings.

Prior to contracting Alfa Romeo disease I also had British sports car disease, my first car was an Austin Healy 3000 about which I did not know when the master cylinder goes out both the brakes and clutch go out simultaneously. I also has the displeasure of seeing my Triumph TR-7 catch fire from overheating. 
I told myself when I retire I am going to have cards made up that indicate my two passions. Sailing/Fine Audio