Yamaha NS 5000

Anybody know if or when the Yamaha NS 5000 speaker will hit the US shores? There was a great thread on A’Gon on this new speaker but it is now deleted? Other than an Australian and UK review I do not see too much conversation about this speaker. I am intrigued because Doug Schneider (of SoundstageHiFi.com) said in a blog post that these new speakers were the best sounding ones at the Tokyo audio show that also had other top line speakers.
yyzsantabarbara
Briefly I will say that the NS5000 presents an incredible balance between amazing detail retrieval and musical flow. Surprisingly I can hear more details on these than my HD800S ! Holographic pictures that float and dance in air around you. Authoritative bass and sub-bass that is quick and deeply extended. Its really a speaker that is spell binding and charms the pants off you. I love the airy decays off strings and instruments and wholeheartedly agree with @yyzsantabarbara  that the tonality is simply superb and real sound. When a piano plays and you close your eyes, you can almost reach out and touch the piano. The finish is superb and I love the brushed aluminum baffle around the drivers.
Some negatives:I don't like the grill system. If the speaker is bumped  or if you touch the grills (especially the bass grill) and don't have a firm grip, its not hard for it to slide off and then you are panicking praying that it doesn't destroy the beautiful finish to scratch the drivers. I think the grills do a good job to block poking and easy to place on and off but I do wish they made a stronger more robust system here.
Made in indonesia? I heard thats where this speaker is assembled/made? For the asking price imo that is unacceptable. I mean the final product is fantastic but I would still appreciate Japanese craftsmanship on such an expensive speaker (at least for me). Whose to say the quality would not be even higher in such a scenario. I just have to trust that yamaha knows what they are doing and have maximized off shore production quality.
I will be writing up more in the coming days.