Is Magnepan is coming out with it's own amplifier

I had a dealer mentioned that magnepan was coming out with its own amplifier, does anybody know anything about it or if it's true? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xsjsfiveo
Not a good idea for a speaker manufacturer to put out their own amp. Other electronics manufacturers will stop recommending their speakers and may even bad mouth them. Acoustat made that mistake and look where it got them.

Do you know how long Magnepan has been around for and the value that their speakers give?  They have nothing to worry about even if every amplifier company in the world badmouthed them.  Any amp company to talk crap on Magnepan would be doing themselves a disservice and everyone knows that except you.  Come on, man.
The bigger "issue" from my recliner chair is that Magnepan undercuts their dealers by selling the LRS for a low price, shipping it directly, and giving a money back guarantee.  Next step up is the .7i which is 2x and the 1.7i which is 3x.  Frankly having bought the LRS and they sound good and by adding the two REL T5i subs it's a hella system at the 1.7i price so I can't imagine buying those speakers for that price.  It is possible I would move up to a 3.7i or maybe those new 30.7 minis so I give Wendell some credit for his appetizer theory.