Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
The amp I mentioned earlier has *plenty* of power and can drive most speakers with ease. Heck it drives my 88db, 4 ohm S5's in a medium size room...no problem. But power without magic is is just impressive for a while, then the novelty wears away when you realize something is missing from the music. As an audiophile of 24 years, I've learnt judging an amplifiers ability to control a given speaker load based on headline figures like RMS power is folly. An amp's ability to produce high current, remain stable under load and operate as efficiently as possible are the more important factors imho. For example, most audiophile toroids lose up to 25% voltage, whilst the SIA-025's UI-core transformer lose 1.5% max (tested). But that's really only the start of the story of what makes an amp sound good.
@melbguy1. I fully expected you to respond that way. You did not disappoint. I however will not concern myself with the comments you made. I'm just sharing my experiences with the fellow audiophiles on this forum. It doesn't make me right or wrong. It's just makes my point of view different. I have been blessed to have listened to gear all the way up to the raidho d5 this year. I spent a great deal of time with the veloce ls1 this year. Harry Pearson had that particular model in his system before he passed away. I don't claim to know anymore than anyone else and I'm not going to push my opinions on anyone about gear. I set out 5 years ago to go on an audio journey that would allow me to come to some conclusions about audio and my system. Yes, I've been blessed to be able to try gear every 3 months so I could find out what I really wanted. I have settled on High fidelity ultimate IC and power cord. I have decided on the audio research ref3. There is better out there but based on price and performance it works for me. I have a resonessence invicta dac. I'm still deciding on my power amplifĂ­er. It will be the last piece I need. Let's understand a couple of things first. I'm not going to let you attack me like you did a couple of other folks on other forums without saying what I see at least one time. You seem to be like a lot of audiophiles I know. If you disagree with some of them they lash out. They come out swinging hard because they seem to think they are smarter than you and they know more than anyone else. I could care less about someone disagreeing with me and I'm not going to attack them. People who truly know their stuff in this hobby are not insecure. Calm down it will be ok. Maybe you can talk to someone about your audio insecurities and get some therapy for that. I'm trying to just help you through your issues. Hearing as much gear as you can in your own home environment is exactly the way you should be doing it before you settle in on what you like and you truly want. That's what I have been able to do with most of the stuff I heard. You say you don't care about other people's opinions however based on your quick and multiple responses that's exactly the opposite. First, you have to recognize that you do care about the opinions of others. I didn't directly address you in my comments before you sent out your latest posts but of course when people are not secure they think you are talking about them and they lash out. I hope you can work through that issue you have that you say you don't have. Now I am addressing you directly. I was not addressing you directly before. I won't speak on this again. Now you can go back to attacking the multiple others that you have been attacking. @everyone else. This is what I always wanted to stay away from. I'm in this hobby to get the best sound I can get and afford. I love the music first. Not the equipment first. Get the best stuff you can and make it work for you. Try as much as you can and get good advice from those that are knowledgable and comfortable within themselves and do this to help the fellow audiophiles out here. I want this hobby to continue on so remember why you got in this hobby. It's always the music first. Get the best equipment you can but don't forget how to enjoy your music. Most of us can never afford the ultra expensive stuff but get as close as you can and get the best bang for your buck. Happy listening everyone. @hessic. That solutions Gear is the truth. It provides amazing sound. That 530 definitely would be in the conversation.
@mbovaird. Thanks for the support on my comments and suggestions. I have ran into those in this hobby that really downplay the synergy part. You have to have really good equipment along with great synergy to get a great sound. That's my humble opinion anyway. I still have a lot to learn and I'm not claiming to be an expert. I just want to provide what I've learned from some really great people in this hobby. Bob Spence, Rick Schultz, Scott at advance home theater systems. David Baskin. These are guys in Texas that have been very helpful the last five years. These guys make and/or sell some of the best gear I have ever heard. They have also owned the best gear and/or put together systems for 100's of people. Building your system is a slow and tedious and sometimes frustrating process. You just got to learn as much as you can on your own and get help from good folks who know their stuff.