I'm interested in hearing what "the best" systems sound like, where to go?

I have my system sounding pretty good now with a wide sound stage and good depth and imaging. I hear faint details that I have never heard in songs before. It took me three amps, two CD players, two sets of speakers and room treatments to get where I am. But the rabbit hole being what it is....I can't help but wonder....do I have the best it can be? I've been to brick and mortar, high end audio stores, but they don't really have listening rooms. Do any of you know of a place that has a good selection in stock that also has a good listening room to try them out? I would like to hear what is considered "the best". I would like a yard stick to use to determine if I'm getting everything out of the recordings that I can get. Even if it is thousands of dollars outside of my budget, I would like to know what I'm chasing.
128x128baclagg
I think a great idea would be Audiogon has a contest of its members. The reviewer can decide the cost and category of your system. They come out listen, and rate your system. The prizes can be credit from sponsors like Murrow Audio, Audioquest, Nordost, Roon, Tidal. One set of categories for a business and another for personal or home. Stream, CD, or records. Who knows what will happen with these shows with the Corona Virus problems. 
I love Mike’s system. I think it is awesome how he thinks out of the box. I can only Imagine how clean his main system sounds!
On my bucket list is to head to Boulder, CO and hear Paul McGown's listening rooms at PS Audio.
@jpwarren58
Mike,
Thanks for the serious eye candy, but what did you do with the cow?
Joe

hi Joe,

you are welcome.

before i moved into my barn in 2004 it had real horses in it, and the corral was functional. but no cows. 

OTOH i do have a herd of Elk that hangs outside my front gate every 2-3 weeks. plenty of critters around all the time. we see the occasional bear and even a cougar or two sometimes.