Hunt for new floor standers

Having sold my speakers, I’m in the hunt for a new pair of floor standers. I’m stepping up my game from the PSB Silver i’s that I had for years. I’d be interested in hearing from fellow Audiogoners about their suggestions for 2 channel, audio only towers. I’d like good bass response and prefer not to invest in a sub. Having said that, high end clarity is a must as well. Currently I’m using a tubed Rogue Super Magnum 99 preamp and a SS Belles 150A Hot Rod amp. In short time I may opt out of the Belles amp but for now it’s stays. I’ve auditioned the KEF R700 and the Sonus Faber Chameleons and liked them both but I’m not sure how either would play with my rig. My budget allows for mid $2K max and I’m OK with used equipment that’s been well taken care of. Insightful input is appreciated.
axspike
By the way, I have heard the JBL L 100 reissues. One of the local dealers here in PA are selling their demos. If I had somewhere to put them I would buy them. The same dealer has the Revel F208 demos on sale as well. If I could fit them somewhere in my house they would be here as well. KEF Is one of my favorite speaker manufacturers. I currently own the Blade Two’s and a pair of LS 50s as well. There are some great deals out there on the previous generation of “R” series speakers. The R 700’s or 900s would certainly satisfy your bass needs.
@axspike  there's a place in Lakewood Ranch called Integrity Sound. I think they have a second location in the area too. I'm not from there but have family in the area and I've been to the shop at Lakewood Ranch. They have stuff in your budget range you can audition -- Martin Logan, Paradigm, Dynaudio, KEF. When I went in there about a year ago I was very impressed by the sound of the Dynaudio Contour 20s, although I think those were a lot more than $2k and not floorstanders. But I do recall they had a pair of ML electrostats, Paradigm towers and B&W towers. Certainly it's a better run and setup shop than Best Buy.

Good luck
Check Out DeVore Fidelity, Nines. Discontinued model, and falls slightly above your budget on Used Market. Other than Revel's I would say best investment value given your budget. Solid build quality, phenomenal clean Imaging and detail. Will elevate your system especially with your set up. I knew some one with a Rogue set up who invested in the  DeVore's Nines. After a year he added a pair of REL subs and never looked back.

Good Luck

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9h7hc-devore-fidelity-the-nines-full-range
jnehma- I've been to both Integrity Sound locations and honestly I don't know how the keep the lights on. I was not impressed. Especially with the downtown Sarasota showroom. Cavernous, empty and ill staffed. I was going to ask elsewhere on A'gon if anyone knew of any real hifi audio shops in Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater because clearly this area is bereft. But thank you for at least offering that information.