DENAFRIPS DAC ---- Owner Impressions, Feedback, General Discussion, Questions and more....

Thread for OWNER IMPRESSIONS, FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, ETC. regarding DENAFRIPS DACs.

DENAFRIPS lists the following R2R DACs:

Ares, Pontus, Venus, and Terminator (in increasing price order).

"DENAFRIPS incorporated in year 2012, focus in developing high end audio equipment at a very affordable price. Throughout the years of intense Research & Development, and continuous improvement of the product lines, DENAFRIPS had finally settled with the current product range equipped with R-2R ladder DAC technology. The reason behind this is the designer strongly believe that R-2R DAC is the best way to reproduce music.

The name, DENAFRIPS, stand for:

D-ynamic
E-xquisite
N-atural
A-ttractive
F-idelity
R-efined
I-ntoxicating
P-ure
S-ophisticated

This mean a lot and it is the house-sound of all DENAFRIPS products." [Copied From Denafrips About Us section]
david_ten
Congratulations David!
One heck of a digital front end indeed!
Love to hear your thoughts.
A new thread possibly?
I was lucky enough to have acquired David’s Terminator and I couldn’t be happier!

Its a superlative DAC that has transformed my musical enjoyment. I didn’t realize just how much information was on my cd’s......yeah, I still spin them.
I’ve been fortunate to have owned DAC’s from Border Patrol, Concert Fidelity, PS Audio and the Schitt Yggdrasil and the Denafrips Terminator brings more musical enjoyment to my ears........ by far. It has the uncanny ability to portray crystalline clarity and detail while being extremely musical. 

I can only imagine how magical the T+A that replaced this unit must sound and I’ll have the good fortune of actually hearing it in a couple of weeks. 
Thank you David, being able to purchase your Terminator, it has brought me musical joy that will be appreciated for many years. 
Tom
@timrvtl
https://shoutout.wix.com/so/80N1aRs7q?cid=9ff80106-f73c-4d75-ab65-de1a11dc213e#/main
Pure adulterated dealer BS. When he was selling it, it was the best DAC under $100,000. Now he isn't selling it & it's a mediocre DAC worth $1,800.
Who would be stupid enough to ever listen to this guys opinions ever again.