What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Simon Phillips - Protocol II
What a fine recording...compositions, musicianship & sound quality.

u - Sampled a bit of Liquid.  Did not listen to all of it but I thought what I heard was "Prog Metal".  Might re-visit (not my favorite genre esp. as it had vocals) but SQ and musicianship struck me as very good.

Ghost.
Liquid is pretty easy on my ears for the genre it is.
Agreed whole heartedly that they have the goods and production is too knotch..
uberwaltz, ghosthouse, 
Listening to Blind Ego, Liquid Mirrors. Great production on Liquid. Song on Mirrors has a Pink Floyd vibe. 

uberwaltz, 
I'm glad to see your spinning more Spocks Beard! 

Check out This track from The Neal Morse band. "The Man In The Iron Cage". Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater on drums. Check out the vocals on the kid on the chorus! 

https://youtu.be/9U7AKNOTeQI

N
Hello Gents -
Good find from uber on Blind Ego on the basis of SQ if nothing more - though I think there is.

Looked up the band. It’s the "solo" project of Kalle Wallner (new name to me) from RPWL. RPWL a quasi-Floyd tribute band as per one reviewer. RPWL’s output might be something more to explore.

I only listened to the studio version of Liquid. Looks like there is a live version too. Haven’t got to Mirror or Preaching to the Choir yet. The good news for me is I got through the whole of Liquid in one go. Not too much new-to-me-stuff that holds my interest all the way through (and I do regret that). Am interested in re-listening and exploring the other releases as well as KW’s RPWL stuff.

Thanks u.

Good sounds from the Neal Morse Band on that Man in the Iron Cage video, Nutty. Good message too. Excellent playing (and singing) all around.  Not just his singing but what about the guitar solo from that kid.  Where does Neal find these guys??? (well, apart from Portnoy).  Didn’t know old Neal could rock that hard ;-).