Schiit Yggdrasil A1 versus A2 Upgrade

Anyone have an Yggdrasil A1 that they have owned and then upgraded to the A2 version? I currently have an A1 that I have owned for a couple of months. I bought it from the original owner so I know all its history. Its fully broken and been constantly kept on. Initially I found that leaving the Yggy off between listening sessions simply make it sound horrible. It needs to be at working temperature all the time.
Upon extensive listening to digital sources and comparison to vinyl and RTR the Yggy simply doesnt come close. Lacks dynamics, bass!!!. 3D space, lacks punch and power. It sounds like a compressor is attached to it. It has lots of detail and a rather balanced sound to it but thats about it, I dont see what is so great about it. Its lifeless, has no sparkle, it doesnt come out and grab your senses. its boring.
I sort of feel I am at a point of selling or upgrading. Heard so many good things but now that i have it Im not sure an upgrade will fix all the Schiit that Schiit screwed up on in the first design. Its also annoying paying for upgrades that essentially are design flaws.
I was hoping some of you members had done the upgrade to A2 and had some A1 to A2 experience you would like to share.
dcrec
I have been using coaxial from a CD player for the first little while to listen to as thats what was broken in being its a used DAC . So I wanted to get a good listen before I made the switch to USB and computer as my source. The USB has never been used from the original owner who I had bought it from. I'm not sure how long the USB card should take to burn in but I'm guessing I have 20 hours on it. It is better and has more bass but still could be better. 
My biggest complaint is the lack of bass and power behind the music. It sounds weak, compressed.

I used the Yggy's XLR outputs with adaptors to rca cables direct to my Assemblage ST300B amp
Post removed 

Apparently rumours have it that the A1 is lacking bass, I agree. I am trying to get others to confirm its character from A1 to A2 to see if it is worth the upgrade. Right now Its not exactly what I like. 
There are other traits Yggy has that some have mentioned that arent that favorable in the A1. 
So upon the A2 upgrade what does it improve from A1. Some say it gets really good after upgrade and you said marginally better?