Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
@stephendunn How are your speakers setup on the Townshend platforms? Stock spikes / similar to @toetapaudio ’s OR some other arrangement? Did setting the speakers on the platforms 'force' changes in positioning / placement? Thank you.
david_ten, thank you, I appreciate the appreciation! :) I did not mention the review with any intent to draw you away from your current amp, just for general info to the community. 

It IS shocking, how fundamental a shift in character of sound attributes a system can undergo. That holds true for the genre of speaker, the caliber of the speaker, and the development of the audio system. There are dozens of levels of sound quality at a minimum.

It is also surprising how quickly we can change our allegiance based on acceptance of another set of criteria, or being impressed by operational strengths of a speaker or system.  

My "problem" ( I surely do not see it as that, however) is that I love all the genres of high fidelity speakers! 
It seems to me that the Gold Note amplifier’s DF switch is actually manipulating the level of NFB. As NFB is increased the DF increases and the output impedance and gain level decreases.

I have no experience with the Townsend isolation platforms but I do not doubt their ability to improve the performance of speakers and audio components. Effective management of resonance and vibration is definitely worth pursuing.

I can attest to the considerable positive attributes of the Star Sound Apprentice platforms beneath speakers and components. These are excellent well engineered products. Their impact is undeniable in my audio system.
Geoffkait's  explanation for the necessity of a wide/large footprint to ensure good isolation  makes much sense to me.
Charles
Hi David, I remain to be convinced by the benefit of spikes generally. I’m in the Max Townshend, Barry Diament, Peter Bizlewicz, Geoff Kait camp of isolation control.