Future of cables!

https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-discovered-a-new-electronic-state-of-matter?utm_source=...

I know very little about cable technology & even less about quantum physics. I read this & immediately thought (10+yrs down the road) this would upend cable tech: efficiency, clarity, & probably a bunch of stuff I don’t even know about that goes into cable science.

So, say hello to your new 2030 $70k cables. I’m curious what other people think.
tochsii
The pyroelectrical effect and piezo effect of tourmaline are linked because it is a crystal.... Shungite also work the same in an electrical grid, filtering the noise spectrum, like tourmaline and it is not a crystal, then no piezo effect neither pyroelectric effect can explain the shungite working effect...

I dont negate the fact that piezo and pyro effect plays a role with tourmaline or other crystals,i suggest that this cannot explain the shungite case nor the lava beads case for example....
Do you know by the way how powerful lava beads are in an electrical grid?
No piezo effect can explain the working effects of lava beads either....
Do you understand my point cicada? :)

My point is there is other explanation than these piezo and pyro effect, because many stones are not crystals....

On the external electrical cable of my house I use riverbed stones to clean the grid....Because it is cheap cost.... It work less optimally than with tourmaline or shungite but it work at low cost... No piezo or pyro effect explain the fact that this is working....you got my point at last?

You’re getting warmer. All pyroelectric crystals are also piezoelectric, but not all crystals that are piezoelectric are pyroelectric. The two effects are independent, I.e., they’re not (rpt not) linked. But since you reported good results with Himalayan salt lamps which are supposedly pyroelectric I fear you might be the victim of the placebo-electric effect. 😬

Pop quiz: How do tourmaline hair dryers work? 
You correct me on a small point ( The piezo and pyro effect are linked in tourmaline because of it crystal structure and properties) They are not linked in all crystals yes and we must distinguish them for sure... And you dont address my main point about shungite or lava beads at all... Except pointing to a placebo effect....And ironizing with salt lamp... Thanks... What can I think?
The answer is already in the last posts about piezo and pyro effects of tourmaline excited in this dryer generating ions :)

My main point is not about dryer ….

Why is any stones or crystals alike, works in cleaning or muddying in a variable and specific degrees corresponding to each different specific stones structure the electrical grid even if they are only passively used on an external cable for example then without active changing pressure nor active changing thermal modification ?

Takes some lava beads and put them on a transformer and listen....the effect is very powerful audible and can be negative in a variable degree of the sound quality, dependant of the specific properties of the audio system...The effect will be powerful but positive most of the times on a breaker panel or on the external electrical cable of the house.... Try it....:)

You did not answer my main point....