Thinking to replace my phono

Hi All,

I was wondering, what are the benefits I can get by replacing the phono stage with a more expensive one, say -  8K$-11K$?
My current analog setup made from Brinkmann Bardo turntable & 10.5 arm, Miyajima-Laboratory Kansui cartridge, Zesto Andros PS phono. The above setup connects to Luxman C\M900u pre+amp and Magico S3mk2 speakers.

Any thought or knowledge is welcome.
Thanks
128x128exupgh12
hshifi  that maybe PSAudio policy in US, however, i don't live in the US, here the local distributor would not act the same
zigggi PS Audio is a respectable alternative, however, i think it will be a move to the side not a move upword\forwared

zigggi i prefer to stay away from swiss audio equipment, usually expensive if compared to others.
Regarding Negra equipment, i didn't find their power amp to do pair with the requested price, but i didn't hear the phono yest.
a friend of mine has this phono and he is happy with it - maybe i can borrow his phono for checking 
For the money you are willing to spend I would Call Dave at Intact audio or Kevin at K+K  audio.  They can listen to what you are looking for and maybe even build  it from scratch.  These guys know what music sounds like and are no BS gentlemen. 

Enjoy the ride
Tom