Higher End DACs

I am looking for a DAC (potentially streamer&DAC) to be paired in a mcintosh system (c1100/611). Its my first foray into digital streaming and I have no need for a CD player.

I see a lot of love for Esoteric, however, most seems to be around their transports? Are they not as renowned for pure digital streaming and/or standalone DACs? I see DCS (for instance) often referenced for standalone DACs - how does Esoteric compare?
ufguy73
I have only posted once on Audiogon, so this will be #2. I have become increasingly more interested in DACs as of late, so I got even more curious when I found this thread. Until about page 6, where it turned into a stream of consciousness post about the meaning of sound. 

Bo1972, please take the advice of the OP and find a new place to convince the world of your theories. You sound extremely passionate, and you speak a lot about listening, but you don't seem to actually be listening. At least not to the nice people on here whose thread you have hijacked.

Back to the thread... I am also looking for a new DAC and possibly a streamer. I haven't seen anyone recommend the Bel Canto Black EX line or the Audio Mojo Mystique V3, which seem to be really great products. Very different in philosophy from one another, but worth checking out. The DCS stuff has always been outside my price bracket, but I am sure it is a level of sound most would aspire to owning. The best DAC I have heard was a Chord DAVE at a Canjam Meet hooked up to a Reference Wells Audio Headtrip. The sound was extraordinary. But, I have nothing else to compare against. I am mostly a personal head-fi listener.  I do not have a 2 channel set up. I use Roon Labs, a Vinshine R2R Reference DAC and a Pathos Aurium. Yet, I can't shake the feeling that how I get my music from source to my amp and headphones makes the most difference.

Anyways, good luck with your search and I will keep reading where this all shakes out. Perhaps it will lead me down a new road for my digital listening pleasure.

Post removed 
Your arrogance in not leaving this thread and starting your own is getting pretty tiring
@david_ten thanks for letting me know how to go about cleaning up irrelevant diatribes.

i have flagged the posts...i cant quite figure out how to reach out to forum support to call their attention to the content at issue?