Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Doc77: Fair enough. But when your friend makes completely wrong statements as he did, he might not be an idiot just one prone to idiotic statements :) As a side note, I know some people who have been in this business for much longer than 20 years that are complete idiots. Time has nothing to do with it.

Again, you are also completely wrong about the specs being exaggerated. We took no liberties, I believe it was you who did with your assertions.

As far as the drivers are concerned, our tweeter is based on air motion transformer principles. We have a proprietary motor structure and chamber system as well as other numerous differences that I cannot not go into.

Our midrange driver utilizes a ceramic cone with a magnesium aluminum inner skin. This gives us all the benefits of the drivers we use in our other series, without the fragility.

Next time you are at a show and visit our room, please introduce yourself. I would love to meet you and I will buy the first round.
Robsker: Thanks for your understanding and your well wishes. Please let me know if you ever get to hear the MMMicros. I would love to know what you think.

Douglas: Thank you as well.

Charles1dad: I now find myself thanking everybody :)
Jtinn, I do not think 20k of amplification is too much or little for any type of speaker price range. I am just pointing out that it is a very expensive integrated amp.

I hope that the MMMicroOne can give a substantial amount of it's performance with an integrated in the 3-5k price range, which is where it will mostly be used.

btw, are you the same Jonathon Tinn that was behind the Lyra Connoisseur preamps from years ago? They were very highly regarded equipment, and got the ravest reviews of any product that did not use advertising bribery (which always says something).
Greetings JT: I do understand your desire to defend and protect your position with the resources that you have available. It does even make some sense that you feel questions at times may be directed with fun intended to make a point at your expense. I may even be guilty of a few of making a few of those comments, I apologize if I have unintentionally offended you.

However, it does surprise me somewhat when you take a position ascribing motives and business methods to your competitors (recent example, your above-mentioned Magico comment) to artificially enhance your position...JT, any thoughts?