The death rate of rappers.

Controversial subject; "The Murder rate of Rappers".

I don't think I would become a rapper, not even for millions of dollars, the death rate is too high.

While "mudslingers" are welcomed in this debate, I view it from the point of view of someone who studied "sociology" at an institution of higher learning; we look at all aspects of any given subject involving many individuals.

The most recent murder was "Pop Smoke"; dead at 20 years old.
orpheus10
Post removed 

Some threads are like "ink blots" to a psychiatrist; they reveal not what the blot looks like, but what the respondent says it looks like; which are the inner thoughts of the respondent.
Definitely a deep subject.
There's even a divide between rap 20 years ago compared to today's "stars" .The Ice T generation is old and mellowed now.

The socioeconomic factor hasn't changed, but the violence and glorifying thru social media seem to have boosted it?
No "Legends of Rap" tour 30 years from now. Many will be dead, not by disease or natural cause!
I see the the lifestyle everyday here, in SoCal. Ugh. Difficult to remain positive about younger generations. .

Since "Rap" is not my game, I know nothing of these names; however, as a responsible citizen of the USA, I am curious as to the circumstances involving their demise under the age of 30.

If this thread is too real, maybe we could shift to this one;

https://www.timeout.com/new-york-kids/things-to-do/best-disney-songs