Should I buy a VPI SCOUTMASTER. I OWN 25 RECORDS.

Should I pursue analog? Invest maybe 3 or 4 grand in a table and start buying records? Some stuff sounds really good on Vinyl but it's an expensive endeavor and NEW records aren't cheap. Plus thos pops and noise and a lot of setup required. Love the vintage aspect of it. Some records sound truly amazing on a really good table and cartridge. Take the plunge? Or buy a better DAC and dont look back!!! Lol. 
jeffvegas
Post removed 
Jeff, unipivots particularly VPI's are garbage. You can read any number of threads about guys having to replace pivots. This type of design is just a cheap easy way to make an arm. You don't have to worry about tolerances or expensive precision bearings. Problem is they are floppy and unstable. Lyra as an example recommends against using their cartridges in uni pivot arms with good reason. You can see this on their web site. A cartridge can only be allowed to move two ways. Up and down, side to side. Any other motion (torsion) represents distortion, record and stylus wear. VPI eventually realized it's folly and came out with a gimbal arm which looks nice. So, toss the junk arm and throw a Jelco on there. Great buy in a pivoted arm. 
Is the Scoutmaster with JMW memorual arm and a Hana SL a bad table or not? Preferences aside. Will this table blow away my Project debut carbon? 
@geoffkait , you just couldn't help the bankruptcy reference could you?
Pretty sure GK was not just referring to bankruptcy....😉😉