Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Just got back from CES. I'm a dealer for Harbeth and Vivid. I must say I was blown away with this little speaker. Stands will be about $500 but even at $2500, they are a steal. Gut tells me they need very good electronics to sound their best.
There sound was great, but consider a $2000/pair speaker driven by a $25,000 amp and $30,000 preamp??? I would like to have them side by side with my LSA1 Statements ($2500/pair).
I went to the room at least three times listening to all types of music. No doubt, the presentation was wonderful, often much better than many other rooms. Each time I walked away thinking that these speakers played well beyond their physical size and is a steal at their price point. Electronics were very good too with the integrated Dart amp and latest MP3 Playback Designs digital palyer.
I spoke to Jonathan Tinn about these speakers and he told me they were the most impressive speaker he'd ever heard even close to the price point.
Jonathan has heard everything on the market and he was very excited when talking about the MMMicro One.
Sold me. I'm concidering to buy and never heard them.
Wait, the guy marketing a speaker told you that that same speaker was the best. I need a chair; this is all too much.