Any difference in SQ from USB drive storage to NAS playback?

Not sure if there is any difference in theory but.....

Should there be any difference in SQ of files played back through a USB hard drive or flash drive plugged directly into back of my streamer.
Vs the same ripped files accessed by internet from a  NAS?

128x128uberwaltz
I can't  see USB2 being a bottleneck for music. The average uncompressed music file is about 50- 60 MB, a CD is around 680 - 740 MBs, USB2 runs at 60MBs a second so if everything could process it, theoretically you could play an uncompressed song in 1 second over USB2.
Usb 2 bandwidth is ~480 million bits per second.

Cd resolution music bitrate is 1.4 million bits per second.

No problem. Not even close. 

For Melco (and I believe for Innous as well) a good part of the game is jitter reduction. There is both an ethernet line in as well as an ethernet player port out. Everything gets reclocked by the Melco. So in effect devices such as the Melco function as an ethernet line conditioner.
Jitter is relevant to the digital to analog sound conversion process between music streaming source and DAC downstream but not here in the case of either usb disk storage or NAS. Neither has anything directly to do with sound quality, just digital data transfer from computer storage to computer memory, audio being just another kind of data file accessed. Bits are assured of being transferred accurately in all cases if things are in proper working order else nothing loaded from a usb drive or network adapter could work reliably.
This is why I started this thread.
We have plausible reasons both for and against a possible difference in SQ from the two sources but it seems that nobody truly knows definitively.