Any Good CD Recorder/Players?

I'm looking for a quality CD recorder that can also perform well as a CD player. I intend to use the recorder mostly for recording LP's and mixes.
I'm not looking for Class A (I'm not sure one even exists) rather a good deck which would fit with my Roksan Caspian Integrated, Music Hall MMF-5 and Epos M-12's. Anything?
ossorosso
I have just bought a Marantz CDR630, and have had good results using it as a recorder. It seems to be as correct at what it does sound-wise as you could expect on CD. CD's that I have recorded from original CD's come out sounding 99% the same. However, it is not a very good player. To explain that, it is run back directly to the tape loop of my preamp, whereas my CD player goes through an interface processor and D/AC first, so it may not be a fair comparison. These are one generation removed recorders and show up occasionally on AudiogoN at around $300.00. They were manufactured by SuperScope for professional studio use and sold with the Marantz name. There is a little information about it at the SuperScope website. Hope this helps.
Thanks, Jependleton. I heard Marantz has produced some pretty decent ones, I've never been able to catch the model numbers, though. Appreciate your thoughts.
There is also a newer model, CDR631, which is essentially the same. I have not seen one of these for sale used, but you may want to keep an eye out for it also. The website that I mentioned is www.superscopetechnologies.com. I should also mention that these machines record one-to-one, and an appropriate disc will need to be used. I have been using the Maxell CD-R Music 80, which is the one with the gold colored insert and gold labeled disc. The record/play surface has a bluish coating. This disc will play in any player that I have tried.
HI - Do yourself a favor and don't overlook the Tascam line of audio CD recorders. The CDRW4U is a 20 bit recorder that really surprised me as to how good it sounded as a player. You can usually pick one up for $300-400. The next step up is the CDRW700, which is a 24 bit unit with Optical & Coax inputs & outputs. The top-of-the-line is the CDRW2000 - which is a 24 bit recorder and adds an AES/EBU interface. They are superb recorders, and are bargains compared to most of the "name" models. E-mail me if you have any questions, I've used all 3 models & can help with features/questions/etc. Good Luck, Ed
Howdy, Egoss. Thank you for your input. How well do you think the Tascam CDRW4U records vinyl? Is its playback solid enough to be my main digital source? I know the last question is most certainly subjective. The thing is, and this may horrify many, I am looking to replace my Roksan Caspian CD player with a solid recorder/player (I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Roksan's sound-it is splendid). I listen more to vinyl than CD and I have a cheap yet sound Pioneer 25 disc juke box job for entertaining. I don't expect to find a recorder/player whose player side is as good as the Roksan, and that's OK. I am, however, looking for one that performs admirably. $300-$400 price range sounds good. Sorry if I'm a bit long winded. I do appreciate your time and thoughts. Jerry